There are several note-taking tools for Linux, so you are probably using some in your daily tasks, but there is a very secure note manager called Papyrus that is worth trying .Let me describe its functionalities.
It is important to note that Papyrus has been developed – according to its programmers – in order to offer a tool for note taking that is easy to use but with high levels of security.
Papyrus is an open-source notes manager, developed by the Aseman, based on kaqaz and upgrading it in security , improving its user interface and support for C ++, Qt5 and Qml technologies.
Among the many features that Papyrus offers we can highlight the following:
- Free, open source and cross-platform (Linux, Windows, OSX and Android).
- Simple, intuitive and very nice interface.
- Allows you to take notes that are identified by tags and are categorized.
- It has a powerful search system.
- It has a Touch Mode.
- Full screen options.
- It offers the possibility of backing up in Dropbox (with encrypted synchronization) and various storage devices.
- You can share documents with other applications.
You may download the .deb file and install it
wget http://aseman.co/downloads/papyrus/1/papyrus_1.0.0-1-amd64.deb dkpg -i papyrus_1.0.0-1-amd64.deb
Project page : http://aseman.co/en/products/papyrus/